Thursday, January 15, 2009




My poor little man had his first visit to the ER last week. I had taken Hunter to urgent care because he had a temp of 103 and Had a horrible cough. While at urgent care we found out that he wasnt getting enough air. So they ended up giving him an IV and some X-Rays while waiting for the ambulance to come and get us. The ambulance took us to the ER where we found out that he had RSV virus. They had to stick tubes down his nose to suck out all the nasty stuff. They gave him to shots of steroids in his IV and had him on oxegen for like six hours. We finally got home at 6 am. We had to do breathing treatment every 4 hours for a week. But in a happy note a week and a half later he is all better. It was so scarey!!!

1 comment:

Kaisa Bailey said...

I seriously don't think there's anything worse. Lakai had it when he was 7 months old. I had to stay up with him all night sleeping in his car seat upright so that he could breathe. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Poor baby.